Best Cards from
Best Credit Cards from
Simmons First Bank
Visa® Platinum Rewards
Credit cards with rewards are no longer a wonder for a modern sophisticated client. Contemporary customers love and respect themselves. Moreover, they adore enjoying the top services every time and everywhere. Be it a business trip, holiday traveling, or everyday life, with hotel rewards card you will undoubtedly feel special everywhere.
1. With such cards you can collect points for dollars spent on all of your purchases. Note, the more purchases you make, the more points you get. Most of the hotel rewards cards offer one point per 1 dollar spent. Although, this may vary as different cards have different terms and conditions.
2. You may collect points for free hotel stays, car rentals, dining, gift certificates or any other special incentives! Or you can redeem credit card points for travel expenses. It is so easy! Hotel rewards card deals are perfect if you want to save more money when you travel. Earn your points towards free stays or stays with discounts - you'll love it.
3. Hotel rewards credit cards differ and all the promotional offers are subject to change. It is advisable to thoroughly study the card's terms and conditions in order to choose the card that meets your requirements best.
4. Keep in mind that lots of travel related perks are often available. For instance - American Express Hilton Honors card offers no annual fee and a very low intro rate. You should know that hotel rewards credit cards are usually cards with balance transfers, online account management, fraud protection, and low introductory rate.
5. It might happen that there is your favorite hotel that you prefer to stay in. Be it so, some cards let you earn points on the stays at specific chains, for instance, Hilton or Marriot. Who knows, you might be loyal only to these hotel chains.
It may seem unfortunate that hotel rewards credit cards usually have higher APR. In case you are planning to carry the balance on the card, you might prefer low-interest credit card so as not to undermine your benefits (high interest rates can add up very quickly!). Apply for hotel reward cards online right now!
Credit Cards Tips
Having your plastic handy on holiday in foreign countries is a good idea. They can give you lots of freedom and peace of mind due to many reasons. You will be able not to carry lots of cash with you and therefore avoid robbery. You will have sufficient funds in case of an emergency. Many businesses, for example car rentals or hotels require a credit card to leave a deposit. So having a plastic in your wallet will be convenient and beneficial. However, there some pitfalls you should know about. Taking necessary precautions before you leave will help you ensure trouble-free holidays abroad.
Look at the calendar - summer has come! Everybody loves summer, the season of vacations and trips. For many families, summer means going to other states and countries. Some people prefer lying on the beach and getting a tan, while others enjoy visiting museums and galleries. However, not every budget can allow traveling. If you don't want to spend a fortune on your summer vacations, there is a way to save money. Just use your credit card to take free trips - or at least, extremely discounted vacations. Here are several ways how credit cards can reduce your travel expenses.
Everybody loves going away on vacations. Being able to pack up and go with your friends or family members on a wonderful trip is one of the best things that can make our life so interesting and fun. However, traveling today is a lot more complicated than it used to be. Many people feel uncertain with each departure. No matter where you are going or for how much time your trip will take, money will inevitably be the basis of any trip. What is the best way to pay the bills for meals, museum tickets, airline tickets or souvenirs?