Barclays Bank Delaware
NFL Extra Points Credit Card
Best Credit Cards from
Barclays Bank Delaware
Barclaycard® Ring MasterCard®
Do you want to save more with your credit card? ApplyFast.com presents the best credit cards with low interest rates! We have selected the most favorable offers from the major credit card companies. Compare the deals and find the best rate!
What is APR? Annual Percentage Rate is compounded by the bank as your annual interest rate. As the sum you are going to borrow with your plastic is really unknown to you and the bank, it is calculated monthly. The bank has to consider you credit standing before deciding on how much your APR will be. That is why the rates you will see on the website will not necessary be the APR you will get when approved for a credit card.
If your credit score is over 660 FICO points, you are eligible to apply for credit cards with low APR.
1. Many banks offer credit deals with 0% intro APR. These cards are great for shopping or transferring the balance. However, the length of the introductory is usually no longer than 15 months. After that you will have to pay the ongoing APR on purchases and balance transfer. See the details of the deals we present and pay attention to the ongoing APR after the intro period.
2. We would recommend you to take a closer look at credit card deals with fixed low APR on purchases. Although these cards do not always offer an introductory period you can be sure that the APR will pay its way.
3. Looking for a plastic with low APR, you might consider applying for a charge card. Its APR will be much lower than the interest rate you will have to pay for a regular credit card. However, you will have to pay off the balance in full by the end of the month.
4. Whichever credit cards you choose, make sure that you know what your finance charge will be. In other words, know how much you will have to pay for the money borrowed.
5. Read the terms and conditions carefully, compare the deals and their rewards and submit your online application. Apply online and start saving with your new low rate credit card!
Credit Cards Tips
When you are looking for a suitable credit card, what features do you use as a starting point to compare the cost of borrowing? I am sure that most customers judge a credit card by its interest rates. They think that the lower the APR, the better the offer. From the one hand that makes good sense. APR is the strongest indicator of your financial charge. It especially matters when you are going to borrow a large amount of money. However, there are other important features that you also need to take into consideration before applying for a credit card.
Just imagine: you have just got approved for a long-wanted beneficial credit card with tempting 0% interest rates. The new plastic gives you an excellent opportunity to eliminate your debt sooner or make interest-free purchases and save money. However, there is a large responsibility that comes along with zero interest rates: they last only as long as you are making timely payments. Otherwise, your beneficial credit card deal will be revoked and you will have to pay much more than you have expected. If you want to avoid that costly mistake, consider our tips on how to set timely payments.
App-O-Rama means a strategy of submitting multiple credit card applications within a very short period of time. If you have a good credit score, you can easily make hundreds or even thousands of dollars from this technique. You can borrow money at very low cost and invest it for a high rate of return. However, App-O-Rama is not as easy and low risk as many people think. This strategy is not suitable for people who are going to take on additional credit during the next year. Read more about App-O-Rama hidden pitfalls in our article.